Duties and responsibilities:
* Managing and overseeing the daily, monthly and annual operations
* Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports
* Management of actual versus forecast result
* Help to settling acco
* Ensure timely closing of books and compliance with the accounting policies in the process.
* Review and ensure quality of work of staff.
* Understand the nature of transactions and apply proper accounting treatment.
* Prepare tax returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings and ensure strict compliance to BIR deadlines
* Reconcile tax accounts to ensure accuracy in financial statement reporting
* Prepare for, and assist with, trans
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent. CPA is an advantage
* At least 6 year(s) of working experience in TAXATION, TAX AUDIT, GENERAL
Head of the finance function for Philippines Engage with the business to develop the strategy with a focus on growth. Translate the business plan into financial plan Accountable for the annual operating plan and monitoring delive
Job Description :
• Processing of authorized client instructions for Managed Fund investments into Unlisted Unit Trusts in a timely manner
• Daily Clearance of Cash and Asset reconciliations (Hiport/GTI/Nostro)
• Completion of Daily
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for Self Managed Super Fund clients
* Liaison with and preparation of documents for:
* various providers on behalf of the clients i
Key Competencies and experience
The ideal candidate for this role would be expected to have the following the attributes:
At least 3 years working directly on AUS mortgage broking files
Ability to understand AUS payslips, finan
Job Description :
* Handle timekeeping data and analytics.
* Assist the payroll team in delivering payroll reports within the prescribed service levels.
* Handle final pay and retirement releasing operations.
* Review TAX application and TAX payment of customer
* Research about TAX Risk of customer such as TAX Haven rate, refund of TAX and deduction of TAX Payment
* Ensure that documents are compliant with BIR Regulations
and documentation, assistance in tax assessments, claims for refunds, request for rulings, availment of incentives, local taxes and varied
corporate services. He/She will work under the supervision of a senior associate and a partner.
* Builds understanding of domestic tax concepts and undertakes relevant study to develop or increase that knowledge.
* Uses knowledge of tax to discuss key issues with clients, local revenue authorities and other team members,
·Oversees the Finance Department
·Provides suggestions and comments to Finance-related transactions/inquiries
·Prepares financial statements and other financial reports
·Coordinates with the partners for Company
This is forDirect HireandRegular Employmentfor one of our Japanese Trading company client located in Makati City.
* Task to do the general accounting (recording of cash book, filing, and organizing accounting documents)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy graduate.
- Preferably CPA
- Female 25 to 35 years old.
- Updated in Taxation Laws and BIR policies.
- Prepare financial
Job Description :
SAP FICO Senior Consultant
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on project
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
* Ledger maintenance for Companies, Trusts and Partnerships including transaction processing, recurring routine journal creation, asset accounting and account reconciliations;
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.