Responsible for performing and taking ownership of activities, where appropriate, under:
1. Incident Management (S1-S4 & S5)
2. Service Request Fulfillment (User Raised Requests & Issues)
3. Problem Management
4. Release and deployme
* Responsible for managing a team and the accounts that they will support.
* Take full ownership for supervising, managing and motivating team members and ensure effective collaboration and to achieve goals.
* Act as the pe
Skilled in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Angular
Can understand the application design and also can create design
Problem solving skills, need to come up with technical solutions in the above mentioned tech stack
Need to be hands-on with
* Project Management Experience not less than 4 years
* Strong core on Project Management Standard Processes
* Decision Making Skills based on facts and experience
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Develop test plans, scripts, reports;translate user expectations to testable requirements, performrequired tests
* Shouldbe able to understand the Non Functional requirement and design testprocedures and test
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
Responsible for resolving customer escalations related to past due balance, payments and promise to pay arrangements
Must have problem-solving skills, work well in a team-oriented environment, and provide an excell
* Customer Management,
requirements gathering and work towards closure
Requirement grooming - conducting workshops, document requirements and requirements acceptance criteria
* Good Knowledge in various open source technologies & framework
* 4-6 yearsof experience on implementation of monitoring tools, troubleshooting &operational automation.
* Strong understanding of architecture of variousenterprise monitoring tools like SCOM, Nagios, New Relic-etc.
·A+ Certification and ITILv3 Foundation.
·3+ years experience supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management.
·3+ years experience working in support
·Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology or Computerrelated courses.
·Must have good working technical knowledge on Windows basedOperating System preferably Windows 2008, 2012 with a good understanding of NASstorage, EMC Avam
Develop test plans, scripts, reports;translate user expectations to testable requirements, performrequired
* Should be able to understand the requirement and design testprocedures and test cases for
* Designs application integration for clients cloud-based Lending system withon-premise systems
* Collaborates with clients Application Owners or Subject Matter Experts, andvendor solution architect
* Consults with client
* Manage & Schedule Customer Meetings and preparation/documentation of meetings and Publish Minutes and Track/Work towards closure of all action items.
* Ensuring overall project tracking, planning, coordinating and status r
Required Technical Skill Set
Post Man, SOAP Basics, XML, JSON, Version Control Tool, SQL Basics, Microsoft office
Desired Experience Range
2 - 5 Years
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
* Good knowledge on the Airline
* Design, develop and implement RPO training materials.
* Measurement/Evaluation of Trainees.
* Assess training content and make recommendations for improvement.
* Partner with RPO leadership to conduct needs analysis, a
* Handle E-mails, Calls and Chat related to application issues faced by clients within SLA; and at times will handle desktop, hardware, software, access issues.
* Create issue tickets by logging all pertinent information with utmost Quality an
What you will do:
Automate the software development life-cycle
Provide expert knowledge on Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment
Manage monitoring tools like ELK, Nagios, Prometheus, Cloudwatch,-
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.