Develop client solutions utilizing .NET Core Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server. S/he will write clean code to develop functional web or mobile applications, participate in the entire application lifecycle, concentrating on coding, & debugging.
The Senior Software Developer role is to apply specialist knowledge and skills in the analysis, technical design and development of software changes to software applications in a manner compliant with company coding standards, methodologies.
- Have knowledge of MicroServices. - Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy are preferred - Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experie
* SQL Developer is responsible for developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
* 4 years of experience as a SQL Integrator or SQL DBA.
* Excellent unders
Responsible for application development and enhancement of internal and external clients’ application systems. Collect user requirements Perform system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System D
design, develop, and maintain ServiceNow solutions focusing on CMDB, Asset Management, and integrations. The candidate will understand ServiceNow functionality and how to leverage its capabilities for desired business outcomes.
The ABR/S Community is a collaboration of implementation projects. Regardless whether they are On-Premise, BPaaS or SaaS projects, Banking Standards Manila team supports the community via ABR/S baseline maintenance and improvements
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
Posted: 17 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.