We are currently looking for innovative and passionate Senior Software Engineers. Working under the Engineering team, your goal is to make the different teams in Opswerks and its customers successful by immersing in day-to-day operations.
We are currently looking fo Sr. C#.net Developer with Superb knowledge and in-depth understanding working of backend development and .Net Core, Cloud infrastructure (AWS). 5 years or more experience in platform architecture, websites and APIs.
This role will provide first level support and response to customers and end users through phone calls. The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for the timely completion of work requests, trouble tickets and other technology-focused tasks.
• Works under general supervision • Will participate in multiple projects including infrastructure migration and build-out. • Ensures that activities conform to integrated management system requirements
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding te
The Channel Operations team supports channel and alliance partners. We have oversight into and are accountable for the operational readiness of quote to order capabilities, the user experience, and the processes necessary for our
The Production Editor is responsible for ensuring all content produced by Momentum Media is of a consistently high quality and adheres to Momentum Media style guidelines. This includes ensuring the factual, structural and grammat
About this role:
* You will be required to edit YouTube video content and create various other images and short form video for social media accounts
* Videos are talking head information and news style content that follows a script and requires
About this role:
* You will be required to research and create topic-based scripts for cryptocurrency-related YouTube videos
* This role requires you to research various blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies
* You will work with the produ
* Analyze incident trends.
* Identify root causes of incidents and make recommendations.
* Implement corrective actions via change control.
* Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations that impact service quality.
As a Salesforce Developer, you understand the technology of the Salesforce.com platform and how to use it to extend the standard capabilities of Salesfo
Industry: IT Consulting/Services
Product Support Analyst
The Product Support Analyst will work in the Global Support organization as a member of the Support team to provide responsive, quality support
Posted: 3 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.