Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job DescriptionKey Acc
Job Description :
Position Summary The Workforce Management (WFM) Specialist primary responsibility is to preserve the center's ability to meet contractual service level metrics of each program. This position provides frontline, 24X7 support for all
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders Youve come to the right place. Were looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If
1. Adherence to corporate and organizational policies, procedures, core values, and our mission statements
2. Adherence to operational standards, rules and procedures
3. Responsible for successful batch jobs execution, batch operatio
* Interpret during meeting and on-site
* Providing general administrative support to their executives
* Translation of documents
* Managing and purchasing of company equipment
* Scheduling the travel of Japanese employees such as bookin
Project planning, scheduling, implementation, monitoring and reporting
Project Resources Management and Analysis
Provide technical supervision to contractors involved in the projects
Support the I&C Team in the installation, testing, commissioning an
* Work with hiring teams to get their availability to do onsite/bjn interview
* Send email, sms confirmation to the candidates to remind them of their scheduled interview
* Interview and feedback co
* Establish and implement effective planning and scheduling procedures
* Ensure that controls are in place to maintain proper planning and monitoring of projects
* Take a lead in the development of construction program
* Generate and regul
Job Description :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and c
1. Answer and direct phone calls.
1.2. Receive/log/deliver incoming documents to the concerned departments.
2.3. Assist in organizing and scheduling meetings.
3.4. Write and distribute/release email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
Client industry: Semiconductor Manufacturing
* Planning production schedule.
* Monitor the process of manufacturing.
* Monitor staffs operations who engage in production planning and sometimes train them.
* Plan and monito
* Graduate of HRDM or any business related course
* Good to excellent communication skills
* Great attention to details
* Wellness Tasks: Medicine Inventory and refill Requisition of medicine supplies an
Job Summary:The VP for Supply Chain is responsible for directing and planning all aspects of the organizations supply chain initiatives, policies, and objectives to support the overall company objectives in terms of growth and profitability. He/she s
Job Description :
Workforce Management Team Lead
Workforce Management (WFM)Team Leads are responsible for WFM Specialists performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both TeleTech and client service level metri
Leads the overall management of the company - overseeing operations (plant, quality assurance and Control, as well as administration and support services.
Spearheads major decisions relative to matters affecting production and support s including Man
* Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
* Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports recording entries.
* Pays vendors, monitoring discount opportuniti
Consolidate and validates the talent leads generated through different channels such as employee referral, online job portals, and vendor endorsements. Vetting CVs and conducts screening methods such as initial phone interviews, cold-calling of candi
Work Setup: Work-From-Home
Salary: 14,000 - 16,000
Start Date: Immediately
Consolidate and validates the talent leads generated through different channels such as employee referral, online job
portals, and vendor endorsements.
Job Description :
The Training Coordinator provides administrative support to the Learning & Delivery organization. Responsibilities include supporting, coordinating and scheduling facilitation needs and meetings, data collection of training
We are looking for a professional who has experience in support of investment management systems, with a concentration on investment accounting applications. Flexibility is important, as is a strong understanding of the asset managem
* Development, implementation, and operation of in-house core systems (Production Management)
* Implementation of MES and ERP ,Maintenance of MES and ERP in the worldwide factories of the Company
* ERP - sales, purchasin
Supervises and leads the day-today activities of of cash posting staff both onsite and telecommuters, Hires, trains, schedules, monitors staff including the performance evaluation process. Effectively maintains a work environment which stimulates and
* Ensure accurate and timely pay-out of all salaries and incentives.
* Implement the company's compensation programs, including commission schemes and approved pay structure.
* Administer processing of Government-Mandated Be
Posted: 2 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.