QA Performance Engineer must be knowledgeable in the performance testing life cycle, able to create performance test documents: estimates, test approach, and individual and final report, able to give recommendations on the scope of the tests
Also known as quality assurance automation engineers, QA automation engineers design automated tests to validate the functionality of web and mobile applications. Their job is to create the initial test designs, write the scripts.
The digital solutions team at TELUS International is looking for an experience QA Analyst who will be contributing to Software Quality Assurance & Testing activities. We expect you to have a decent experience with Mobile, Telecom and/or Provisioning.
Also known as quality assurance automation engineers, QA automation engineers design automated tests to validate the functionality of web and mobile applications. Their job is to create the initial test designs, write the scripts, install the automat
The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining QA data processes across a broad spectrum of financial instruments. This is a hands-on role in the creation and execution of test and QA procedures.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
Responsible for test creation, execution and analysis for the Workforce Management product. Analyze and clarification of requirements with business analyst or developer. Plan the process of testing Write test cas
The Quality Assurance Engineer will focus on testing web and mobile applications. This involves working closely with the entire project team for all branches: Application Development, IT Support, and Cybersecurity.
Job Description :
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer skills to operate in a multiple application computer environment
We are currently looking for an Engineer who has an experience in handling CI/CD Tech. As part of your responsibilities, you are to enable and empower users of the Platform by helping them in abstracting Infrastructure, Platform, and Pipeline issues.
• 2- 4 years of software validation experience, including all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle • Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and related database and query • Temporary WFH but must be amenable to work at MOA,Complex Pasay City
- Write user stories and prioritize product development backlog. (Acceptance criteria used BDD Executable Scenario Syntax) - Ultimately responsible for day-to-day operational aspects , participate in agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, requirement
• BS Degree or higher in Electronics/Electrical or Semiconductor Physics. • Minimum 10 year experience in the same field • Experience in developing analog and mixed-signal hardware/test programs. • Experience in analog and mixed-signal ATE platforms.
-Graduate of any 4 or 5-year course related to software development (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering) -Solid skills in the following: o .Net (front end),React/Angular, Python (Django),MS Azure
Software QA Engineer will perform tasks requiring planning, scheduling and testing to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards. Communicates with product
Job Description :
Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists are responsible for quality analysis based on client and Teletech specified policies, thresholds, and procedures. QA Specialists are accountable for providing, coordin
Job Description :
The GWFM Sr. Absence Line /Contingency specialist oversees quality and accuracy processing of IVR Correction logs TeleTech Service Desk tickets TextBlast Weather and Contingency monitoring and reporting and other related data in an