1. Must be a graduate of a Bachelor's degree preferably computer related courses
2. Must have at least one(1) year work related experience
3. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Filip
The Assistant Construction Project Manager will work with the Aforma team to ensure projects run smoothly. The goal of this role is to leverage our remote team to support our local team through championship teamwork.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent. * At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positi
* Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent. * At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. * Preferably 1-4 Yrs
There has been a steady growth in the number of educational institutions in India. This has in-turn increased the demand for librarians and library assistant jobs. Library assistants are tasked with supporting the librarian in running the library smoothly. They are expected to handle the lower level tasks in the library like registering patrons, checking reading material in and out, maintaining the book shelves and helping patrons find books. They also help out and assist the librarian during community events at the library.
Prospects applying for library assistant job openings need to possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills, time management skills and organizational skills. If they are passionate about books, reading and reading material, it can be an added advantage on the job. There are many library assistant vacancies available at numerous public and private libraries in schools, colleges, universities etc. in India. The job role is commonly found across the country in cities like Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune etc.