* Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
* Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
* Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components
The Security Engineer is a multi-faceted security role responsible for the identification, tracking, mitigation, remediation, and verification of security vulnerabilities in applications, systems and infrastructure. The successful can
Job DescriptionThe Security Engineer is a multi-faceted security role responsible for the identification, tracking, mitigation, remediation, and verification of security vulnerabilities in applications, systems and infrastructure. The successful cand
The Budget Planning Specialist looks to identify opportunities to standardize and improve the processes they are taking care of, with a customer service focus, maximizing efficiency without compromising quality. This person is also responsible for de
The IT Security Specialist is responsible for monitoring, applying and maintaining security policies and guidelines for the global SNL ICT landscape, including Vessels and Terminals, and acts as first point of contact for all security related inciden
Duties Include but are not limited to:
* Design, implement, test, debug and provide ongoing support for systems software that meets technical requirements.
* Passionately champion new ideas and features big or small.
* Develop reusable softw
We are looking to hire candidates with Service Desk Experience who will resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
* At least 1-year work experience in Program Design, Development, and Implementation of in-house developed systems.
* Exposure in a Manufacturing Industry is an advantage
* Net C#, ASP, VB Scripts, Java(Optional)
- Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy, Web Firewall Application, Endpoint Security, DLP
- Knowledgeable in configuration and maintenance of firewall platforms (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD)
- Experienced in Application Distribution solutions and confi
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Acts as Officer in-charge in the absence of the Dean.
Performs job functions consistent with the Institutions vision and mission statements and core values serves as exemplar and ensures that subordinate employee
• Familiar in using Active Directory • Knowledgeable in using VDI Environment • Knowledgeable in applications supported • Basic knowledge in vSphere • MS Windows Operating System troubleshooting is a must
Do you love to work with customers and help them solve challenges using technology Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS Enterprise Support team is seeking Customer Adviso
Job Description :
The Sales Enablement Group is part of the Platform Sales organization, reporting to the Americas Sales Managing Director.The group contributes to the Platform Sales result by the creation and production of sales
Job Description :
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers by providing timely resolutions to their queries. They will correspond with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding tr
Duties and responsibilities:
* Manage specific programs, listens, and grades the responses of participants.
* Planning, tracking, and reporting on outputs, outcomes, and report to the facilitator.
* Manage and resolve dependencies between th
Assist IT and Non-IT customers for their request.
Manage users- access on servers. Generate reports and documentations. Provide KT sessions is necessary. Apply patches and hardening on servers. Install applications and apply configurations on servers
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accura
. Understand the objectives of the business and develop Machine Learning (ML) models that will help in achieving them, along with metrics to track their progress . Manage available resources including data, software and hardware to m
. Understand the objectives of the business and develop Machine Learning (ML) models using TensorFlow that will help in achieving them, along with metrics to track their progress . Solve a given problem through the use of TensorFlow
. Accountable for implementing the strategy and architecture to support a specific technology discipline. . Create platform build and deployment strategy . Execute and perform actual platform build and configuration, including integr
Posted: 11 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.