We are looking for Software Developer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM experienced in designing and developing Microsoft based business solutions in cloud environments using Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, to join our rapidly growing team across regions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, internet job boards, tech association, and university alumni resources;
• Analyze resource needs and make re
• Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant
• At least 5 years work experience (preferably with work experience in Big 4 Auditing Firm and with supervisory experience
• Knowledgeable of BIR, PEZA, SEC etc
The role holder will work within an Operations team such as data center. The role holder works with little to
no supervision and is responsible for scheduling complex operations work ensuring work requests are
completed to time.
We are looking for someone who is both skilled and passionate about WordPress to join our growing team of WordPress experts to handle technical support for a number of WordPress plugins & themes
Responsible for daily monitoring/reporting of security solutions, status, events, incidents and updates
Ensure that all monitored assets are protected and updated; if there are any events, incidents or issues.
PERMANENT WFH! We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced .Net Developer to support our rapidly expanding business, initially from home as we look to build up our team within the UK.