The Software Engineer is responsible for the development and improvement of software application features and will assists the Lead Software Engineer in mentoring other developers and other tasks such as formulating standards, best practices.
* Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
* Optimize applications for maximum speed
* Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
* Get feedback from, and bui
Industry: IT Consulting/Services
Application Developer-Experience Front End
Duties and responsibilities:
* Request for modification of the system to the center in Hong Kong.
* Support for macro settings according to the request of the sales and logistics departments.
* Maintenance and improvement of WMS system (Orig
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
* At least1Year of working experienceinIT/Computer - Software or equivalent.is require
• Design and deliver compelling digital customer experiences, including web sites, landing pages, mobile applications and digital magazines using Adobe Experience Manager, to help marketing and development teams author and manage the
* Closely working with the project team to develop applications throughout their life cycle according to the coding standards and best practices.
* Tackle challenging functional and technical problems independently.
* Ensuring the stability,
* Develop high-quality automation tools or software design and architecture for engineering applications by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
* Graduate of BS in Computer Sc
Integrate and develop software components into a fully functional system both local and web-based application.
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
Write well-designed, efficient and testable code.
Maintain, monitor and
* Create web-based and client applications
* Take part in the whole software development life cycle
* Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks
* Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure
Develop program applications, scripts, stored procedures and functions for new and existing systems based on requirements given by writing high-quality code to program applications on schedule and meet programming standards set by the
Hands-on involvement in every phase of development: design, code, test and document software.
Organize requirements into development tasks.
Refine existing designs and implementations.
Work on meaningful and challenging projects
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
* Bachelors Degree in any Technology courses (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field) with preference for applicants with experience in programming.
* Executes scripts based on specificationsa dn standards
* Documents and executes simple software components of larger architectures
* Contributes to portion of value stree codebase
* Builds, codes, tests, and maintain high quality softwar
* End-to-end technical delivery of software that constitutes the cutting edge enterprise background screening software and its support systems
* Full technical design, programming and deployment work in a team environment as w
Posted: 23 hours ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.