The UI Designer is in charge of creating amazing user experiences by collaborating with the User Experience team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
An innovative and passionate Senior Software Engineers to make the different teams in Opswerks and its customers successful by immersing in day-to-day operations, building products and tooling that increase efficiency and better partnership.
The Senior Software Developer role is to apply specialist knowledge and skills in the analysis, technical design and development of software changes to software applications in a manner compliant with company coding standards, methodologies.
OfficeJS—the future of add-ins on the Microsoft Office Platform. This technology will pave the way for incorporating FactSet data into Office Online applications as well as potentially being a future replacement for COM add-ins.
We are currently looking for innovative and passionate Senior Software Engineers. Working under the Engineering team, your goal is to make the different teams in Opswerks and its customers successful by immersing in day-to-day operations.
* Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-b
* Collaborate effectively on projects with nominated business and technical representatives.
* Build positive relationships within the TAS team. Accept and act on constructive feedback when provided.
* Be knowledgea
As Content Manager, you will be responsible to Manage the SB Finance Website working closely with the Marketing team. Website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Website managers
Roles and Responsibilities
* Create reports using HTML and CSS
* Create reports using C# language using iTextSharp or other equivalents
* Acknowledgment about Crystal Reports is a plus
* Acknowledgment about reading and creating SQL queri
Develop new user-facing features Collaborate with product and design teams to translate UI/UX design wireframes into code Write reusable code and libraries Participate in code review processes Attend 30-60 minute daily standup meetings with the rest
Job Description :
Develops state of the art SCORM compliant eLearning courseware that will achieve maximum transfer of benefit at delivery, with measurable impact to quality and customer satisfaction. Troubleshoots development and end-user problems