We are looking for a brave and bold UI / UX designer who specializes in creating clean, modern, and easy to look at website and dashboard designs to help bring our popular product to the next level and who is able to join our team for the long term.
The Team Leader responsibilities are: Manage, oversee and supervise his/her team, Ensures proper management and execution of daily workload, Project coordination with Project Leaders and Quality reporting
Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication.
Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organizat
Job Description :
Learning Experience Designer
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation, and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the worl
. Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions for our clients and their customers.
. Develop the discipline and practice in the Interactive Experiences Studio
. Partner with design, technology
The Sr. front-end programmer is responsible for the design, development and coding of the applications Leisue Inc. is currently making. He will also be accountable for the content updates and new site enhancements of all the developed apps.
Client's Industry: one of the largest granite providers and monument wholesalers
in the country
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Number Positions to Fill: 1
Time Frame: ASAP
Pre Qualified As: 0
Preferred Location: CRK
Working Schedule: willi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- Work on projects ranging from a simple logo design to a complete campaign package. You will use two- or three-dimensional art to create visual concep
Philippines - National Capital, Taguig City
AECOM is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to be based in Manila, Philippines
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunities for everyone. Whether it'
Job Description or Candidate Qualifications:
Client is looking for an awesome Editorial Graphic Designer to help with creating our textbooks and syllabuses etc.
Some key bullet points are
. Shown experience in Editorial design e.g. Magaz
The primary objectives of this position are:
1. Creative development and execution of marketing communication materials for the Clark Rubber brand, franchisees and related businesses across multiple print and digita
Print design and management
Basic web design and development knowledge.
Preferred Location: CRK
Working Schedule: 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM PHTJob Description
* Video editing
* Study design briefs and determine requirements
* Schedule projects and define budget constraints
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
* Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
* Develop illustrations, logos an
* Develop design concepts, graphics and layouts in line with overall brand and campaign requirements
* Collaborate with different branches of Marketing in developing and producing visual materials for marketing campaigns and ev
Posted: 5 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.