The Full Stack Developer enables stakeholders to perform business functions effectively and efficiently. S/he analyzes, designs, develops and tests, implements, documents, maintains, and supports information systems.
Be part of the growing and dynamic Penbrothers Software Delivery Team. Help build amazing applications and implement new features for existing products. Work and learn directly from the development manager, CTO, and other business leaders.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and further development of software, also you will be in-charge of the analysis of specific problems, potentially providing or developing the appropriate system requirements.
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers business n
Job duties and responsibilities:
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and man
* Works with the global Compliance team throughout the Software Development Life Cycle to ensure software is functioning at peak performance
* Writes code to deliver on requirements for new and existing clients
* Develop new
* Full stack system development
* Technical risk assessment and estimation
* Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Build the f
As a Full Stack Developer on the team, you will help to design, develop and improve the frontend interface and backend features for our web applications and ensure that it integrates well with the databases and existing systems for our clients.