The Analytics is responsible in developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality by acquiring data from different sources and maintaining databases.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and is eager to learn and grow with us. You will join our centralized BI & Analytics team and you will be responsible for the Data Quality Management (DQM) of Live Production Solutions.
* Prepare manual reports for engagement activities in excel and MS Forms
* Consolidate various reports from sales teams using excel and MS Forms
* Can create surveys via MS Forms
* Handle finance related activities filing in our Ariba Syst
* Accounting/Finance background
* Microsoft Excel knowledge
* Comfortable in using English in written communications
* Receiving and validating of invoices/other documents from suppliers
* Mathematically inclined (analytics person)
* comfortable with MS Excel
* Keen to details
* Can work with charts (has good background with Visualization and Data Storytelling)
* has worked in a BPO setting
* Can han
Job DescriptionMinimum Requirement to Hire:
* At least 3 years of BA or consultant experience with Financial Services or Middle and Back office operations enabling integrated solutions to optimize processes, technology, data etc.MS Excel functions
Bachelors degree holder
Skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel
Prior experience in FDA which will be an added advantage, however not required
Fresh graduates are welcome
You are detail-oriented and meticulous in tasks
You are able to work independ
The Tax Accountants will be responsible for the preparation of federal, state, and local income tax returns, as well as state franchise tax returns. In addition, the position will be responsible for preparing tax depreciation and amortization excel
Bachelors Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics
Driven to attain designation in any recognized actuarial organization (e.g. SoA, ASP).
At least 0-2 years of actuarial work experience with Insurance Companies and/or Financ
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum of 10 years of work experience as project manager in plant/infrastructure construction projects for EPC contractors or erection companies
* Proactive and has good interpersonal and proble
Responsible for Healthcare business strategic procurement of third party direct and indirect commodities.
Qualifications and Experiences:
* Solid years of work experience on end to end strategic procurement process on direct and indirect commoditi
* Supervisor / 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
* With Professional License (Passed Board / Professional License Exam)
* Preferably with experience in ISO 9001, HACCP, FSMS/FSSC22000 Management Systems
* Proficient in Mic
A degree qualification in a related discipline such as Business, Finance, Economics CPA not a requirement but preferred At least five (5) years of work experience in the application of different valuation, modelling, and economics methodologies and t
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
* At least 2 year of working experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Shipping, working with Freight
Reporting to Accounting Team Lead, this position is responsible for the planning, coordinating, and administration of the general accounting and reporting activities, including financial statement preparation and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, bal
* Reports directly to the company owners
* Manage administrative tasks such as schedule management, appointments organization and travel flights/accommodation bookings and coordination
* Provide assistance to the owners throu
Responsible for monitoring and facilitating Scrum processes for multiple development teams. Acting as a servant leader and coach, the Scrum Master increases team efficiency, motivates agile teams, removes impediments, and oversees changes that will e
The Group Finance Solutions Group team is to support Group Finance with the delivery of Strategic, Regulatory, Process & Automation change initiatives through aligned cross divisional expertise in a dedicated RTB Change Team.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Collaborate with the marketing department to develop new digital media strategies
* Drafting compelling social media content with an eye for trends and best practices on major networks like Facebook, Instagram, an
* Translate engineering/sales/customer requirements into preparation of concept layouts for quotation and/or proposal purposes.
* Prepare assembly drawings and detail associated component parts/assemblies.
* Review drawings for completeness a
* Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent
* At least 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* Experience in maintenance and updating of records, documentation
* Experience in monitoring and coordinat