Build analytics product leveraging big data technologies such as Apache Solr, Neo4j and MySQL.
* 3-6 years python experience and exposure to big data technologies
* Fluent in
Primary roles & responsibilities
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other t
Will be working with complex data structures for processing and reporting purposes. Familiar with building and maintaining APIs in Python and independently setting up sustainable code. Key tasks include setting up databases in SQL server.
As a Back End Developer, you will be extending the data model to support new features required by the business. You will be operating and maintaining the existing data warehouse solution based on MS SQL Server and will be implementing new designs.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine u
- Developer will be part of an Agile Development team focusing on Sprint Agile implementation
- Developer will be developing lambda functions and integration with backend system
- Developer may be assigned to develop
* Develop new features/functions, support, and maintain the Company's mobile applications
* Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features or resolve production issues
* Build innovative,
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) Build new features and experiences for our product native Android product written in Kotlin Review and refine requirements Troubleshoot and debug issues
About the job Backend Developer
* Design, develop, document, support and enhance product under development.
* Assist in the design and implementation of scalable, extensible, and maintainable enterprise-grade systems
Essential Job Functions:
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Designs systems
1. Excellent knowledge and experience in C#, ASP.NET Core, LINQ Queries, Web APIs
2. Hands-on React Native and/or Android/iOS Native mobile app development experience preferred
3. At least 5 years professional working experience in s
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company empowering clients to understand their brand and reputation. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not-for-profit organiza
What you will do
Work closely with the lead developer / manager to scope, design and build scalable, performant and secure web applications. You will code, create, and review pull requests daily. Debug and diagnose production and sup
About the job Magento Front End Developer
* Be the point of contact for technical related questions on the platform
* Facilitate communication between client and the frontend team
* Bootstrap projects (define best practices, co
About the job Cloud Native Application Developer
The Cloud Native Application Developer/Engineer is a full-stack engineer who develops and operates (Web) Applications and will host and operate in Cloud environment such as AWS, Azure and etc.
Looking for a full stack mid-level developer that can grow with us as our business grows About the role Providing technical skills to analyze, design, and produce quality software.
Responsible for writing a well-def
Our CGI team in Charlotte is looking to hire a Technical Architect for our global Salesforce team. The core focus of this position is to design and develop for on-going support of customer applications and objects within Salesf
Meet our professionals
CGI USA - Knoxville and CGI: Creating jobs, growing communities
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading
- Magento Developer with experience on Magento 2
- Strong Frontend skills (able to customize and create Magento layout and templates)
- Magento Backend knowledge is a plus but not required
- API Integration (SOAP and R
* Be a technical and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
* Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of business users, product managers, ux designers and senior engineers to understand the product
We are currently looking fo Sr. C#.net Developer with Superb knowledge and in-depth understanding working of backend development and .Net Core, Cloud infrastructure (AWS). 5 years or more experience in platform architecture, websites and APIs.
Posted: 27 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.