* Join a 6-week virtual summer internship program under GCash.
* Get the chance to interact with other interns from the rest of the Ayala companies.
* Attend weekly learning sessions on Self-Leadership, Future-Proofing Businesses, Purpose & N
* Maintain and improve existing RESTFUL API on the server side for our web and mobile applications.
* Perform technical analysis of requirements and effort estimation.
* Develop new API/endpoints as required by the company.
* Leads the delivery and management of ARC applications/platforms
* Designs solutions for ARC requirements and for external clients
* Ensures requirements being developed address requirements of internal and external partner
All college students (must be currently enrolled, or endorsement provision from university)
Can commit to at least a 6-week program (June - July 2021)
Has ready access to stable broadband internet and/or mobile data
Has a laptop and a mobile phone
1. Functional Excellence - Identifies opportunities, implements strategies, and recommends Cash Management facilities to clients in response to their needs. Provides market feedback to Product Management for the enhancement/developme
* Define and maintain development practices and standards that let us move fast with quality.
* Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Business owners to review, evaluate, and document current business and data models of
- Graduate of any four-year course
- With exposure in sales
- Computer Literate
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Knows how to drive
* Performs and supervises 24x7 end-to-end data circuit (layer 1-2) troubleshooting of alarms, outages, network quality issues, complaints to corporate customers.
* Identifies possible technical design and/or root cause of recurring outages or is
The Business Development Associate will be part of the Project Strategic Management Group of Amaia, which oversees Amaia’s residential projects from land acquisition to project conceptualization and planning to execution. Specifically, the Business D
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accountancy, management, economics, mathematics or equivalent
2. Outstanding academic performance with demonstrated leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
3. Strong interest in a ba
1. Formulates various and effective strategies to ensure that respective targets are met
2. Ensures the timely submission of reports and monitoring the implementation of initiatives
3. Reviews accounts for filing of cases, w
- Graduate of any 4-year course
-At least 2 years experience in sales, preferably with experience/exposure in handling Corporate accounts, extensive customer service background
-Basic knowledge about automotive industry
The role involves working with a range of stakeholders: business 'product' owners, domain managers, quality managers and other development teams, infrastructure, operations, and the architectural team in order to design software solutions and to reso
1. Markets Trade and Supply Chain Finance products to clients managed by various marketing segments of the Bank by conducting sales clinic or product presentation
2. Supports Relationship Managers in promoting Trade and Supply
Works with the logistics dispatcher to ensure that all 3PLs are productive, efficient and
arrive on time for deliveries.
Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and
personnel policies and procedures
* Support building tools and dashboards, analyzing and rolling out projects
* Actively build an analytics roadmap aimed at generating insights and actionable results that will help drive operational and strategic decisions across the business
* Must be a graduate of a 4-year course, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related courses
* With experience in using Power BI, Tableau, Talend
* Minimum 7 years experience in a Data Governance role or in a data governed/
1. Witness all civil works related construction requirements and testing activities to be done by the vendor and accredited testing agencies in accordance with specified parameters and requirements as indicated on Globe's OSP Design and Standa
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Does(The tasks/responsibilities that the role performs to address requirements in Key Result Areas)
* Define the product strategy and roadmap for Customer Operations and Services Management
* Design and implement the
Oversees audit planning, fieldwork, and audit reporting process of all audit functions such as
AML and Operations, Finance and Support Services and IT Audit
Formulate internal Audit Charter, Manuals, and audit plan of all units
* Conducts system analysis, technical design and initial effort estimation.
* Responsible for systems development and enhancements according to business requirements.
* Participates in system testing (SIT) and supports
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Communications or equivalent.
At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required fo
* Developing and implementing marketing plans.
* Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
* Conducting and develop a standard and efficient (cost and time) way of doing market research to establish customer trends and h
* • Graduate of Electronics Engineering (ECE) Course with solid fundamentals in electronic circuits/systems and software development.
* With at least 2 years of industry experience, preferably from a design & development envi
* Must be a bachelor’s degree in any Social Science courses; preferably with master’s units or degree
* With at least 3 years’ cumulative experience in project development and management, impact assessment, monitoring, evaluation a
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.