• Research and resolve issues related to the Cornerstone LMS that are reported by the end user.
• Act as the primary technology interface for support tickets
• Act as the primary technology interface to manage day to day operations ensuring full functionality of the LMS for all users.
• Run standard reports at an enterprise level as well as custom reports
• Perform routine systems maintenance and configuration administration. Assist in the design, review, testing and implementation of Cornerstone LMS updates and enhancements.
• Provide excellent customer service and technical support to all users.
• Maintain learning management system test environments, including access and coordination of internal stakeholders and establishment of testing environment standards.
• Manage permissions, systems preferences, and software updates.
• Consult and partner with project teams to ensure learning approaches will work within our technology and represent the quality established through the governance process
• Develop and implement assimilation activities in the Cornerstone LMS.
•Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
•Minimum of 1 year of Cornerstone – LMS experience on Application Administration and Configuration or Application Support
•Client-facing experience within multiple industries
•Strong team player with proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment and team leadership skills
•Good oral and written communication proficiency, including presentation (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) and interpersonal skills
•Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
•Willing to be trained / certified in different technologies.
Who Are We
Goldz MMS, a member of the Perafel Group of companies specializing in Recruitment and Outsourcing Managed Services organization providing employment to Filipino’s based in the Philippines.
Our primary objective is to provide unconventional consulting services coupled with enhanced value proposition that elevates the business profitability of customers.
More importantly, we aim to provide these comprehensive services to answer all the consulting, staffing and out-sourcing needs of diverse organizations.
Why Work With Us
Combining the industry connections and expertise you would expect to find at a major consulting firm, with the flexible one-on-one service you can only get from a boutique organization; Goldz is uniquely positioned to help you with your out-sourcing needs.
Our national and international footprint is continuously growing, as we are strategically positioned over 3 continents with primary locations in Manila, Sydney - Australia and the United States of America, presenting our well of knowledge and resources with great accessibility and depth.
Goldz consultants work closely with clients in establishing customized services, assuring high levels of quality standards to ensure enduring relationships with customers.
Goldz consulting methodology is aimed at supporting organizations to ease their work flows to achieve more productivity by adopting high-levels of optimization and innovation.
We have rendered a state-of-the-art consulting service to a diverse pool of clients, supporting business organizations to carve competitive excellence and business sustenance through our customized consulting services.
Our consultants are professional experts equipped with expertise in their chosen specializations, detailed understanding of the business environment along with real world experience.
We encourage our consultants to improve their skills and competencies by conducting professional competency building programmes, enriching expertise and knowledge which is needed to face professional challenges while rendering services.
Our search and selection processes for finding ideal candidates will give you a competitive advantage. We pre-screen all candidates to save you time by ensuring that you will only see committed applicants who meet your criteria.
Undoubtedly we demand solid skills; however, we combine candidate skills with behavioral-based assessments to find you sound people skills and a personality to fit your culture.
We also conduct extensive reference checks and often present a high standard of quality of people we know in the industry, ensuring your confidence in making the right decision.
As needed, we can also help you in the interview process, take care of any post-interview action, negotiate offers, and look after the management of contracted staff - taking a load of responsibility off your shoulders, to ensure all focus is on your business.
What more is there to offer
Goldz also provides a cost-effective, end-to-end Business Process Outsourcing service, which allows you to focus on your business. This will enhance the efficiency of your business operations, minimize operating costs, increase revenues and maximize ROI.
We provide the necessary skills, tools, technologies, and activities to serve you as your virtual “recruiting department, securing the best talent, removing the administrative burden and mitigate operational risks.
Our innovative solutions are made to ensure that quality services are delivered to your business needs, establishing a rewarding and lasting relationship between Goldz and you.
Goldz is capable to provide the following type of IT and Non-IT professionals:
1. IT Infrastructure Professionals such as IT Director, IT Project Manager, IT Manager, Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, Telecom Administrators and Engineers
2. Software/Systems Development Professionals such as Systems/Software Development Director, Managers, Systems Architect, Systems Analyst, Developers/