Creates and analyzes Capacity Plan, and provides recommendations - Determines required HC based on forecasted volume or target hours, determines handling capacity. From analysis, formulates recommendations based on outcome.
• Sets up lock meeting with Operations/Client - Discusses the capacity plan in detail. Gets confirmation on assumptions used. Provides recommendations and lock the plan created. Makes changes if needed based on the meeting with Operations / clients.
• Tracks forecast to actual performance and uses data/information to forecast for the next months to come to ensure realistic forecasts month over month.
• Analyzes forecast to actual performance and recommends courses of action to take to improve maximization of resources and ensuring that the program passes KPIs.
• Ensure That The Three Cs Of Strategic Workforce Planning Are In Place
o Capability- Do we have the workforce skills/experience to achieve our business strategy
o Capacity- Do we have the required amounts of our needed capability and in the right locations
o Cost- Are we effectively managing our workforce cost Partners with Finance in ensuring the charge rates in the tool are updated
o Leads Workforce Planning Efforts, Through Close Collaboration with Other Business
• Facilitate delivery of reliable reports by following established guidelines to analyze, test and modify data and escalate issues as required for further troubleshooting and issue resolution
• Assist with ad-hoc reports and special projects by analyzing incoming requests, extracting data and communicating with key stakeholders to clarify information and ensure delivered reports align with business needs
• Support operational excellence by utilizing relevant existing documentation and reports to capitalize on reusable data and promote streamlined data delivery
• Understand the needs and goals of a customer and actively look for ways to meet them
• Create and maintain current, accurate and readily accessible data in various formats e.g. work allocation tools, pivots, macros, automation
• Utilize effective research and investigative techniques
• Keep logs, records, and files up-to-date and readily accessible
• Willingness to help and/or assist others
• Migrate and adapt data from one system to another
• Database manipulation techniques
• Assume a methodical approach to evaluate situations
• Strong Business Intelligence/Reporting, technical and data management skills
• Taking leadership on reporting development and project execution and participating in strategic initiatives
• Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s or college degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ working knowledge and technical understanding of Workforce or Resource management principles, concepts, and practices preferably within the call center, business process outsourcing or customer service industry
• 1.5-2 years data analytics experience required
• Deep to Expert Knowledge in the following :- Microsoft Excel, MS Access, VBA, VB.Net, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including face-to-face presentations
• Experience in business writing (process documentation) and providing training based on your documentation.
• Willing to work on the Graveyard shift
HCM NEXUS CONSULTING, INC. is a company of HR and Recruitment professionals with specializations in the fields of Finance, Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology and BPO.
We provide permanent and augmented staffing solutions that cover multiple industries and corporate levels, including cost-saving manpower outsourcing options to a growing list of satisfied clients.
We open opportunities for professionals who seek advancements and career growth. Our people are our partners and as they grow, we grow as an organization.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content