LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It's how we've contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Through a comprehensive suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services - and our open-access model - we provide the flexibility, stability and trust that enable our customers to pursue their ambitions with confidence and clarity.
LSEG is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. We employ 25,000 people globally, more than half located in Asia Pacific. LSEG's ticker symbol is LSEG.Position Summary
Performance Excellence drives Customer Operations culture of quality, consistency and continuous development resulting in exceptional performance and a first-class customer experience.
Workforce Planning sits within Performance Excellence. Their role is to provide the data, analytics, and resource management services to ensure Customer Operations staffing levels are appropriate to handle the needs of the business.
Reporting to the WFM - Manager, a WFM Specialist will be responsible in providing actionable insights to the business delivery teams including forecasting & planning, productivity, headcount tracking, and seating & space utilization. This role is the key interlock between Customer Operations, Human Resources and Finance.Responsibilities
- Forecasting & Capacity Planning
- Develop detailed resource models to show headcount utilization and need for major CO delivery team functions
- Workforce Planner will be Responsible to deliver the forecasting for the number of interactions, processing time, shrinkage, attrition and/or other required metrics and input for the capacity management process by use of standard forecasting tools and analysis.
- Also responsible for the capacity, staffing and resource management of one or more accounts and is providing guidelines and directions towards the WFM Scheduler creation
- Headcount Reporting & Analytics
- Provide recruitment pipeline requirement
- Position & Head Management
- Productivity Tracking
- Provide robust measures of efficiency/productivity for each major business delivery team function
- Scheduling and shift optimization for Customer Support roles
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Work closely with Customer Operations team, HR and Finance partners to ensure Workforce Planning meets the business needs
- Should be able to develop and maintain internal control, setting benchmarks and giving feedback on data performance and recommended actions.
- Develop and produce performance information with which to inform, engage and influence various levels of operational management.
- 8-11 years of experience in managing a workforce management program, delivering resourcing plans for a variety of support and back office processing functions
- Must have good Communication skills
- Excellent database management skills
- Should have good analytical, Interpersonal skills & Problem Solving skills.
- Should have working knowledge of Capacity plan build and scheduling
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and experience partnering with senior business leaders
- Experience working in a highly complex global matrix environment
- Deep understanding of workforce planning, tools and methodology
- Understanding of business processes improvement and methods of working
- Strong interpersonal skills with all level of staff with excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent planning, administration and organization skills
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (We) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.