• Understand browsers on mobile and enjoy simplifying that complexity.
• Create frontend codes using latest technologies.
• Code back-end systems and understand how they work.
• At least 5 years of experience in web design or UI development.
• Strong HTML, jQuery, and CSS skills
• Good understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0), responsive design, grid systems, layout and color, asset production, web forms, typography
• Meticulous attention to pixel-level details
• Experience with Windows-based web servers (IIS 6, iis7, and .net)
• Development understanding/experience (ASP.NET, .NET MVC)
• Experienced in Adobe Photoshop for web designers, as well as Wireframes and Mock-ups
• Experienced in Visual Studio 2013+ and TFS
• Solid organizational/project management skills and can roll with changing priorities and tight deadlines
• Enjoys brainstorming and collaboration
• Self-motivated and creative problem-solver