Technical Support Analyst
SuiteCloud is an Integration Team in NetSuite Customer Support. The team handles concerns involving NetSuite proprietary APIs and other means of inbound and outbound integrations from NeSuite to External Systems or vice versa which includes Web Services, REST, Single-SignOn and ODBC. The team consists of individuals with development and support backgrounds
Why ORACLE + NetSuite
We offer amazing benefits and competitive salary package! Aside from our cool workplace, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their vision.
This is for a Permanent role and requires you to work at our office in Glorietta 2, Makati and on night shift/graveyard hours.
- Provide phone and online support to NetSuite Customers. The types of Customer we encounter ranges from the non-technical resources to actual in-house or third party developers.
- Conduct troubleshooting of NetSuite proprietary APIs. This involves debugging actual codes created by Customers and help determine whether it is a product defect or not.
- Gather details regarding Customer processes to be able to determine how we can best Support and give direction.
- Participate in company initiatives promoting the growth of Product Knowledge. This will include participation with mandated internal trainings specific to the SuiteCloud product area and general operations.
- Work with other Departments such as Quality and Assurance, Professional Services, Product Management and Development, to ensure fast turnaround. This is bound by processes but all of which aims to give quality service.
- Adapt to the fast paced nature of the NetSuite Cloud Based Software, for the SuiteCloud Product Area, new proprietary technologies and innovations are being pushed yearly.
- Familiar with Cascading Style Sheets, HTML, and Expression Language (JSP and JSF)
- Familiar with VIEWS and Oracle/SQL concepts
- Experienced in handling Web Debugger Tools such as Firebug and Chrome
- Any HTTP Client application such as SendHTTP or any Web/Browser based plug-ins that can process REST and Web Services requests
- Eclipse IDE
- Any ODBC Client such as Daft and SqlDbx
- Microsoft SQL Server and Access