We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Senior Technical Support Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a member of our Support team, you are the first point of contact for customers and as such, you form part of the team that helps customers resolve issues and minimise the impact to their business. We strive to resolve customer queries by providing the best customer experience with the quickest resolution.
For this role, you will develop relationships and build rapport quickly with customers. In addition, you will investigate and utilise your troubleshooting skills in resolving customers’ technical and non-technical queries. For this, you will rely on your critical thinking skills using facts and analytics to not only fix problems but also to implement workarounds and offer suggestions for change and continuous improvement.
In addition, you will lead by example, mentor, and coach Technical Support Specialist, resolve customers issues through the escalation process, and play a critical role in the development of the department's competencies and training needs.
• Provide first class customer service/support via telephone, email, chat, and any future channel
• Conduct preliminary investigation: replicate, validate, and troubleshoot issues/tickets raised by customers
• Triage inbound customer communications, monitor priority of tickets assigned to the queue, and process and escalate tickets accordingly
• Communicate proactively with customers using clear, professional, and effective communication
• Leverage all approved internal knowledge base to deliver up to date service to our customers
• Partner with Business Analysts to improve the customer experience through product design enhancements after software updates/upgrades are released
• Provide remote support of related hardware components including integrated card readers, POS terminals, self-service Kiosks and associated peripherals
• Ticket ownership including ticket creation, update, escalation and escalation notes, resolution, and closure
• Create, document, and share technical procedures and knowledgebase articles for the overall improvement of the department's competencies
• Mentor and coach Technical Support Specialist and team members through difficult tickets and issues
• Mentor team members and ensure departmental procedures are communicated and followed
• Monitor customers system proactively to identify and resolve issues
• Available and on-call to resolve customer issue escalations
• Communicate with customers and set expectations throughout the escalation process
• Depending upon the region, engage customers and schedule deployments of EMV systems
• Escalate Support issues proactively to management and development accordingly
• Comply with confidentiality and license agreements
• Depending upon the region, deployment of proprietary and non-proprietary Software and Services to customers’ systems
• Verify and resolve issues related to scheduled software updates
• Remain knowledgeable of customer and partner relationships
• Responsible for self-developing skills and technical knowledge on existing and new products and features
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
• Advanced ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical customers
• Advanced ability to build strong relationships with customers and with team members
• Advanced ability to balance time among multiple activities, such as customer enquiries, deployments of EMV systems, scheduling of software updates, Third Party integrations, and hardware setups
• Advanced ability to delegate tasks and meet deadlines
• Advanced level of troubleshooting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• Advanced level of internal and external conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Advanced level of understanding and experience working with Windows OS, SQL, networking, TCP/IP, .NET and PCI
• Demonstrate good judgement using facts and analytics
• Experience using Software Deployment Tools
• Handle customers with patience, tact, and empathy
• Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a passion for customer service and IT and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
• SQL Server Administration or in-depth database query experience
• First point of contact for customers and internal teams and advanced ability to work well with Functional Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Business Systems, Support, Marketing, and other departments; especially working well with technical people
• 3-4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced customer service/support role in call centre environments
• ITIL certification or experience working with ITIL Framework and Processes is desired
• Microsoft and Networking certifications are desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/work experience
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of KPIs.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content