We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Team Leader, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Team Leader, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies pertaining to Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying with and enforcing policies and procedures designed to protect information security. You are also responsible for protecting personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
The business is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India, The business Group. has a 40-year history of serving the majority of the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. The business customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value the business for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At the business you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
The marketing team is undergoing an exciting transformation becoming a key business partner to drive revenue and contribute to the overall growth of the company. The team will leverage the foundation built by a full rebrand to actively seek new customers and contribute to the market penetration of IDScloud.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As the Team Leader you are responsible for generating pipeline in the form of sales opportunities created in Salesforce.com as well as the oversight of a small team of agents to ensure they are meeting their required objectives.
Opportunities will be generated from inbound and outbound execution. Team Leaders are charged with full-cycle coverage of transaction sales, while the primary focus is pipeline and leads-to-sales conversion.
Your day could see you:
• Qualify incoming web, phone and email leads to determine the business product fit
• Collaborating with marketing and sales in the timely processing of inbound leads. Including: • Tracking prospects, identifying decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and entering data accurately and consistently into Pardot and salesforce.com.
• Meeting monthly marketing qualified lead (MQL) and sales accepted lead (SAL) quotas
• Working with the business Director of Demand Generation to develop and implement strategies and initiatives to generate new clients and expand current clients
• Providing feedback on what’s working/not working and providing recommendations for messaging and process improvement based on insights gained from team interactions with prospects.
• Cultivating relationships and follow through on initiatives in order to move opportunities through the sales pipeline
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Cold calling
• Able to overcome objection/rejection
• Time management
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solver
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction
• Excellent feedback from customers
• Achievement of KPIs
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content