We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
The mobility app is revolutionising the way home care is delivered in Australia. Our mission is to provide the ultimate in Choice and Control for people with a disability and the elderly, ensuring no one gets left behind.
Backed by a large Australian digital and human services team, we’ve invested over 2 years of development to refine the mobility app into a platform that makes people’s lives easier. We drew on our tech skills and experience to build the platform and engaged subject matter experts in the Disability and Aged Care sectors to build Australia’s first enterprise home care app.
As a mobility team member, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you help to drive the growth and strategy of the business. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, able to think on your feet and adapt in a high growth business
You are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment at mobility.
Primarily you like to achieve goals by helping people.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for driving sign ups to the mobility app through consultative selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service. Your day could see you:
• Deal with multiple sets of product information
• Listen actively, question appropriately and provide feedback to build customer relationships
• Identify and react accurately to the behavior and emotions of customers
• Influence customers to sign up to the platform
• Document calls and feedback into our CRM systems
• Actively contribute to Management requests for cold-face feedback good or bad
• Maintain quality service by adhering to company and industry best practices and standards
• Maintain required sales goals on a consistent basis
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Business acumen
• Telemarketing and telephone etiquette
• Customer service awareness
• Computer literacy
• Communication and negotiation skills
• A good team player that supports their team mates to deliver exceptional results
• Proficiency in consultative selling
• Ability to listen and build rapport
• Expertise in probing and prospecting
• Experience in product presentation
• Effective objection handling and strong closing skills
• Keen attention to detail
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content