Student Services Officers are the first line of contact for students requiring assistance. They are responsible for servicing general course enquires, maintaining program schedules, booking and conducting support calls, as well as managing and updating student details across the CRM and Student Management systems. The Student Services Officer also manages course administration processes, such as facilitating extension requests, transfers, enrolment activation, withdrawal requests, and graduation/completions.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Student Services Officer provides support to students via phone, email, and webchat; and conduct data entry activities on the CRM and Student Management Systems. Therefore, Student Services Officers must be comfortable working in a system environment, possess a high level of attention to detail, and have strong written and oral communication skills.
The Student Services Officer must develop solid product knowledge and a deep understanding of all student policies and procedures. They must also develop a basic understanding of the Standards for RTO’s.
Successful Student Services Officers have a genuine passion for the student experience and are confident and relaxed in dealing with a range of customer service requests.
Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrates initiative
• Upholds the company values and culture
• Team player
• Outcomes focused
• Focuses on self-development
• Contribution to the development and implementation of CQI Initiatives
• Contribution to outcomes of the education department
• Contribution to the performance culture of the team
• Student Support
• Communicates effectively with students
• Responds promptly to all student requests
• Provides exceptional phone support
• Provides accurate and clear email support
• Provides support to student operations team members by way of call escalations.
• Proactive support of students
• Conducts the induction program for students
• Resolves all student issues
• Follow through issues to resolution
Outcomes and Technical
• Drive student graduation and outcomes
• Provide a high level of student satisfaction
• Minimize student withdrawals
• Identify operational efficiencies within the student services department
• Manages all course transfers
• Manages student retention and student withdrawals
• Provides support to funded students
• Leads the career management support for students
• Troubleshoots student issues
• Manages the graduation function
• Undertakes general administration
Quality and Compliance
• Maintains comprehensive student records and contact logs
• Maintains Job ready integrity
• Maintains My eCampus integrity
• Adheres to all internal and external guidelines and communication
Process and Workflow
• Adheres to the student communication plan
• Records all student interaction as File Notes
• Identifies and provides student support structure feedback
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Computer skills (Database, Microsoft Applications)
• Quality focus
• High level of attention to detail
• Integrity and professionalism
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Confident and relaxed in dealing with customer service situations as well as telephone conversations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Proficient administrative and organizational skills
• A commitment to ongoing learning and development
• Passion for education and the student experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Desire to learn and for self-improvement
• Ability to create rapport with customers
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content