• Email accounts management including setting up templates/canned responses
• Helping to maintain WordPress Website (plug-in maintenance, security updates, content posting, etc.) and digital filing system.
• Helping to create and maintain written procedures
• Help manage client projects
• Organizing and systematizing marketing material, databases and client intake forms.
• Organizing travel arrangements along with expense reporting.
• Helping manage my calendar and schedule appointments via phone and email.
• Help plan and manage speaking engagements (i.e. webinars, seminars, and conferences).
• Posting/Updating blogs and other social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) from drafts (written or video).
• Help coordinate and manage special marketing and operating projects
• Help leveraging client's time in marketing of the business (e.g. creating and maintaining marketing calendar, executing a marketing campaigns and maintaining databases/lists, etc.)
• Make suggestions on marketing/management tools when necessary
• Any other tasks or projects that will free up client's time and allow him to focus on higher value areas for the businesses. This could be everything from researching on the web for statistics needed for a book that client is writing, to qualifying a sales prospect and if they merit arranging a phone appointment.
• Able to wear several hats
• Meticulous -- you have a fine eye for the details.
• Resourceful -- you always find a way to make it work. Solution oriented. You are able to find a way to figure out how to get new projects and tasks done.
• Focused – you’ll have lots of projects and tasks that you are responsible so that most days will be different over time, and you are able to move from task to task, smoothly and efficiently so that you get a lot of things done.
• Hyper-organized -- Able to handle a large variety of projects and tasks and make sure nothing slips between the cracks.
• Utterly reliable. When you oversee a project or task you get it done, on time.
• Completely Trustworthy.
• Well Spoken -- Articulate. Can communicate professionally and informally over the phone, in person, and in writing.
• Independent. Don’t need to be micromanaged to get stuff done—fast.
• Always looking for ways to create systems and structure to make projects and tasks flow better and be easier for the future.
• A great deal of common sense and business sense. Understand at a practical level how the world of business works so that you can help the company minimize costs and exposures and maximize and leverage opportunities and relationships.
• Comfortable with technology and able to quickly learn new software tools.
• Above average level proficiency at M.S.Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress. Willing to learn multiple CRMs.
Virtual Coworker provides home-based Filipino professionals the opportunity to expand their careers and skill-set by working for global companies; primarily in Australia and the US. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent work-life balance. If you’re hardworking and have a great attitude, apply now to join our ever growing Virtual Coworker family!
Connect with us!
More about Virtual Coworker
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content