Roles and Responsibilities
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create Application layout/user interface by using standard practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the company applications
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
• Resource will be assigned to Mobile IOS applications integrating to existing and new systems. He will be part of the solutions development pool that will be handling application development as needed for the duration of his contract.
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
Collabera was ranked:
32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
66th on FinTech 100
35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Developer, Tester, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Solutions Architect
level Hiring For: Mid Level
The Software Engineer will focus on the development of web applications. The SE will be working closely with the project manager, technical manager, and other software engineers to develop high quality products.
The CRM team is responsible for developing the web based Avaloq Front Workplace and new platforms, which are the next generation of innovative application in order to address the requirements of a changing banking market.
We are hiring for DevOps Administrator who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
The role is responsible for the development/enhancement and production support of web services running in DataPower and IBM Integration Bus. Liaise non-tech and tech items to country application teams and respective ETS Towers.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content