Work Status: Full Time
Position: uniPaaS/Magic XPA Programmer
Work Schedule: Asia/Manila 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Every business has a workflow: A way of getting things done that is unique to their industry and to their company. Your business success is governed by how smoothly that system works. If your workflow breaks down or gets too complicated, things can start to get messy. You might get away for a while by working longer hours or hiring extra admin staff, but that’s a drain on you and your bottom line.
Client's Application is an automated workflow + service management + field service system. It is the most complete and flexible workflow system on the market, and it adapts to every industry.
Apply now and be a part the clients Growing Business!
- Comfortable working from home
- Comfortable using Skype Video Call.
- At least 5MBPS DSL/Wired Internet Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed).
- Up-to-Date Laptop/Desktop.
- Decent headset
- 3-5 years development in uniPaaS/Magic XPA
- MS SQL experience
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Quickly adapt and develop new skills and can work well under pressure meeting deadlines.
- Can multitask effectively with quality assured to their own work.
- Can manage projects through to their completion.
- Has good sound understanding of business processes.
- Has strong work ethic and be passionate about their work.
- You will be doing programming in uniPaaS/Magic XPA. As the role progresses the job will expand and in the future may be required to communicate with clients
If you think that this is for you, scroll down and APPLY NOW to be considered for this great opportunity.
Get more updates! Like our page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteStaffPhilippines