We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Personal Technology Expert, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Personal Technology Expert (PTE) you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Personal Technology Expert, will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required. Typically supports hardware and software products.
• Follow standard processes and procedures.
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more;
• Handle problem resolution which may require follow-up and or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Develop broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
• Offer/sell technical service to end-user/s as appropriate.
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in handling calls or proper phone etiquette.
• Able to speak clearly and accurately.
• Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
• Effective listening skills.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
• Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
• Multi-tasking capabilities;
• Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
• Persuade end-user that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content