We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Technical Support Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through resolving product or service problems and ensure they are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
Your day could see you:
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
• Provide tailored-fit solution based on customer’s needs – Solution Specialist Way
• Answer customer inquiries and transfer calls to the appropriate department as necessary
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
• Create, maintain and update customer records with complete and accurate information
• Contribute innovative ideas in the improvement of the customer journey
• Ensure quality and standards, policies and procedures are maintained at all times
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
• Championing team culture based initiatives such as the business Way
• Handle complex cases and manage complaints that may occur through repeat interactions
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Basic understanding of home internet service and set up – Solutions Specialist Way
• A solutions provider with a CAN DO attitude
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
• Displays strong complaints handling and negotiation skills
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: IPTSR(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9AM) send to 09065605043