We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Software Support Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
To provide Technical support, installation, training and planning and deployment of the Company’s applications to clinics, hospitals and organizations:
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support on the use and configuration of the Company’s applications, e-messaging product suite. This includes troubleshooting of customer issues in a timely manner via telephone or email/tickets.
• Provide planning and deployment of the Company’s applications product(s) to best suit specific customer requirements
• Provide customer training when required via telephone and Team Viewer.
• Undertake internal product testing to address customer support issues.
• Provide and support a strong interaction with the product development team.
• Ensure accurate and up-to-date records are kept for all time expended on projects and internal company activities
• Work according to the standards and procedures defined by the Company’s Quality Management System
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide customer support for MS Windows version 7 through 10, Mac OS X and Windows Server environments.
• Ability to handle basic SQL programming functions – back up database, install, select, query, delete and update databases is a plus.
• Exceptional Computer Skills
• High attention to details.
• Positive attitude with excellent communication skills, Customer Service/Help Desk Experience a plus
• Background in Healthcare Industry or having worked with clinical software, including digital certificates will be well regarded.
• With working knowledge of CRM
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Completion of tickets.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content