We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Product/Technical Support Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a SHORE Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Product/ Technical Support Representative, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with good problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Your day could see you:
• Answer incoming customer service and technical calls regarding consumer electronics.
• Ability to provide professional telephone skills with proper phone etiquette required.
• Perform basic troubleshooting, identify, and escalate priority issues to next level support when appropriate.
• Gather and record customer information, concern/s, and action taken in an ORACLE system.
• Follow basic procedures and script for each customer inquiry.
• Utilize the knowledge base system for product and policy information needed to resolve customer issues and questions.
• Constantly learning new technology in the consumer electronics market, focusing on audio and video.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Strong customer service orientation with attention to detail specific to consumer electronics.
• Knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi, APPs, Casting/Beaming technology as well as home audio technology is a huge plus but not required.
• 2+ years technical inbound call center experience or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Great multi-tasking skills.
• Prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Flexible work schedule- Candidates must be available to work weekend shifts.
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Good judgment and independent decision making.
• Work effectively with windows-based computer systems. MAC experience a plus.
• Great active listening skills.
• Effectively interact in a professional and courteous manner with customer.
• Demonstrate initiative and interest in self-development is a huge plus.
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to identify and solve problems with minimal oversight.
• A CSAT champion/top performer.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content