• Collaborate with internal and external business partners, such as department heads and management, to assess benefits, compensation and compliance needs.
• Research and make recommendations on increasingly complex salary and benefit plans. Additional duties may include evaluating competitor compensation and benefits packages, creating policies and procedures, and managing third-party HR vendor resources.
• In-charge of the design, roll-out, and change management of Performance Management Systems and ensures that principles and policies are aligned with Talent Management strategies.
• Designs and implements corporate-wide recognition program to ensure that top talents are distinguished in the organization.
• Manage the company’s employee stock ownership program and ensures compliance to set procedures and policies.
• Conducts market pay analyses to ensure that employees receive market competitive pay. Ensures that short- and long-term incentive opportunities are properly balanced. Recommends special pay adjustments, promotional increases, job evaluations, and position re-classifications as appropriate.
• Develops presentations, proposals, and materials for the Management Committee and for the Remuneration Committee.
• As part of the Management Team, he/she may be assigned to perform other duties from time to time.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content