We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As Telesales Appointment Setting Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You will deliver the good news to our prospected clients on how they can easily reach their target markets by strategically positioning their brand. As a Telesales Appointment Setting Agent, you’ll represent the account and interact with customers through outbound calls to generate leads for our client. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively provide quality leads.
Your day could see you:
• Will make the initial contact to prospected businesses and generate (x number of) leads for our clients daily.
• Creates positive relationships with stakeholders while maintaining the integrity of the business
• Communicates actively, effectively meets and resolves queries
• Demonstrates leadership, providing assistance and constructive feedback to other team members, motivating and encouraging others, demonstrating company values
• Demonstrates good safety behaviour, understands and complies with relevant policies and procedures
• Supports change and encourages innovation
• Ensure that all activities are conducted with the highest levels of respect and integrity
• Procure appointments with decision-makers in accordance with company set targets.
• Ensure appropriate liaison with Business Development Managers in line with company sales strategy
• Ensure accurate recording of leads generation and appointments in CRM sytem
• Ensure accurate reporting of telesales activity to sales management as required
• To set appointments for Business Development Managers as prescribed
• To manage the data input of the CRM system and use for leads generation
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 1-2 years of sales or lead generation experience
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High quality leads.
• Above average conversion rate.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level