• Organizes and/or conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and industry-wide standard technologies.
• Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and business demand and objectives; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
• Produces/contributes to the Annual Training Plan for the GDC.
• Maintains a safe, healthy and engaging training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Measures training effectiveness through appropriate methods in a timely manner.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, webinars, reviewing publications.
• Maintains previously acquired certifications and picks-up additional certifications in support of business objectives.
• Creates activities in training programs that encourage participation and supports measurable knowledge retention.
• Creates course content and materials for both classroom and online delivery.
• Liaising with external course providers to carry out the skill requirement of the company.
• Delivers training sessions in informal as well as formal settings across a multi-cultural audience.
• Assesses the value of training programs and understanding the outcomes.
• Maintains/tracks employees’ training performance and records (grades, scores, retakes, certifications, costs, etc.).
• Fundamental knowledge of the technological offerings and practices of the organization.
• Keen planning, organization and analysis of training requirements and logistics.
• Passionate in understanding and helping resources and the organization to achieve success.
• Constantly learning and looking for opportunities to improve one’s self and others.
• Well-developed forward planning, analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Graduate of an Information Technology degree or related fields
• Knowledge of the Standard Training Methodologies and Practices is ideal but not required.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the IT industry with exposure in internal or end-user training.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with a good command of the English language.
• Strong experience working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive results.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio)
• Demonstrated successful experience in managing and leading a team of professionals delivering a high level of service.
Awards and Industry Recognition
• Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle (top 50 partners globally)
• #1 CRN Fast 50 2018 (Year on year growth)
• #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2018 (3 year growth)
• 10 Microsoft Gold Competencies
• Gold Cloud Business Applications Competency (very rare achievement)
Barhead is a customer solutions company, born in the cloud and focussed on Microsoft. Founded by the team that created leading salesforce.com consultancies OKERE and Cloud Sherpas, Barhead has chosen to deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions to service the next generation of customer interaction needs.
Having delivered Cloud CRM based solutions for over 10 years, the Barhead team knows that the keys to success are innovation, speed to value and ongoing pro-active support. The Microsoft platform enables Barhead to deliver solutions that are integrated to the very core of sales and service professionals daily routines.
• CRM solutions for financial services,
• CRM solutions for not for profit,
• Dynamics 365 Migrations and replatforming,
• Creative solutions for unique value propositions,
• Simplifying potentially complex technology environments,
• Helping businesses interact with their clients more efficiently and more effectively,
• Extending the channels for client interactions to an anywhere anytime business dynamic.
• Dynamics 365 (CRM and Core platform),
• Dynamics 365 for Talent
• Dynamics 365 for Marketing
• Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
• Power Apps and Flow (Enterprise apps from a common data model),
• Dynamics 365 Portals (for customer, employee and partner portals),
• Integration frameworks (to leverage company data sources and create institutional knowledge).
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: 6 months AU background in doing General Accounting or atleast Accounts Payable and Payroll
level Hiring For: Mid Level