What are we looking for
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Completed at least two (2) years of college education
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules
What should you expect from us
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
- Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader. The company meets
clients’ customer care and transaction processing needs through 67,000 associ-
ates in 27 countries. Sitel provides world-class solutions from on-shore, near-
shore and offshore locations across 155+ facilities throughout North America,
South America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The company’s award-winning services provide clients with the strategic insight,
scale and diversity of offerings to ensure the best return on their customer
investment. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian
diversified company, Onex Corporation. For more information, please visit www.
Client is a small proprietorship (registered to operate in BC, Canada) with credentials (B.Sc Comp Sci) for growth in web coding, web development, SEO/digital marketing, apps, and webservers for apps.
Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches& developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will be part of the Engineering team, working with other Developers, QA and DevOps engineers; to help execute projects and make sure things are done well, on time.
Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. Principal Software Engineers provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content