TeleTech in Robinsons Place Novaliches, Quezon City is currently accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Technical Support Representatives. You supply the internet, we supply the rest. Even though your own computer is helpful during the initial application and interview, please don't let that stop you. If you have the internet capability and the quiet workspace as listed below, that is truly enough. The rest is helpful.
Yes, there are a few extra steps to working from home. And we promise... it's worth it!
Technology and work environment requirements for the job:
• Internet - you will need a home internet connection that is >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through SpeedTest.net)
• You must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
• You must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online or text ‘TTEC’ to +63 922 110 1170 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. That’s why we're moving our processes online to bring you virtual interviews & assessments you can experience from the comforts of your home. Connect to your possibilities with TeleTech through a phone interview & learn as you go with coaching for our online assessments. We’ll send you forms & keep you updated via email. All so we can secure your new career with us.
Typically, to qualify as a Technical Support Representative you need to have:
• Completed at least 2 years of college
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Consult with customers on products and services to provide the best solutions via email and/or chat
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
• Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
• Real career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
• Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
• An accessible location at Level 1 Robinsons Place Novaliches, 1199 Quirino Highway, Barangay Pasong Putik, Novaliches, Quezon City
• And more.
Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.