Have the opportunity to work differently, enjoy great pay and benefits, and love the people you work with! Get ready to deliver exceptional customer service experiences and create a lasting impression. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Technical Support Representative II you need to have:
• Completed at least 2 years in college preferably computer related courses
• Previous customer center experience and troubleshooting
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with computer related terminologies, internet and MS Office applications
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over the phone / email / chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content