We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Sales Operations Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a SHORE Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Product/ Technical Support Representative, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with good problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Your day could see you:
• Answer incoming customer service and technical calls regarding consumer electronics.
• Ability to provide professional telephone skills with proper phone etiquette required.
• Perform basic troubleshooting, identify, and escalate priority issues to next level support when appropriate.
• Gather and record customer information, concern/s, and action taken in an ORACLE system.
• Follow basic procedures and script for each customer inquiry.
• Utilize the knowledge base system for product and policy information needed to resolve customer issues and questions.
• Constantly learning new technology in the consumer electronics market, focusing on audio and video.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Strong customer service orientation with attention to detail specific to consumer electronics.
• Knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi, APPs, Casting/Beaming technology, TV, VCR, DVD and Headphone Volume as well as home audio technology is a huge plus but not required.
• 2+ years technical inbound call center experience or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Great multi-tasking skills.
• Prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Flexible work schedule- Candidates must be available to work weekend shifts.
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Good judgment and independent decision making.
• Work effectively with windows-based computer systems. MAC experience a plus.
• Great active listening skills.
• Effectively interact in a professional and courteous manner with customer.
• Demonstrate initiative and interest in self-development is a huge plus.
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to identify and solve problems with minimal oversight.
• A CSAT champion/top performer.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: D&M(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9AM) send to 09065605043