We are a tech-enabled, web-based recruitment firm providing technology recruitment solutions to a rapidly growing client base of multi-national and stock listed companies. We handle high-quality permanent and contract roles for our clients across the Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions.
We are seeking an experienced technical recruiter for a full-time position with the company. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for an ambitious, driven and ambitious candidate who wishes to make a big impact on growing businesses and be rewarded accordingly. Our headquarters is located in Singapore but this role may be performed remotely.
Core day-to-day responsibilities include sourcing, recruitment and successful placement of technical & non-technical professionals in direct or contract hire roles throughout the Philippine, ASEAN and APAC markets. Client management will also be key to the role.
- Identify passive job seekers through networking efforts and by placing professionals in jobs and keeping those connections alive.
- Source potential candidates through job ads, job boards (CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc), referrals, networking events, etc.
- Building TechBridge Market’s brand as a recruitment solution of choice to clients and candidates
- Pre-qualify candidates and conduct interviews to evaluate skills, employment background, and qualifications
- Recruit candidates for all levels
- Maintain active and up-to-date candidate database
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date associated files
- Utilise social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Build and maintain internal relationships with potential clients and candidates, providing them with credible and consultative support during the entire recruitment process
- Initiate and deliver business sales and recruitment strategies
- 5+ years of solid recruitment experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and overall business acumen
- Must be a team player, collaborative, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, has the ability to act as a Strategic Business Partner to Hiring Managers
- A strong motivation for personal success
- Strong listening skills and proactive nature
- Exceptional written and spoken fluency in English
- Must be willing to work from home
What we can offer you in return:
- The opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing company with a strong client base
- The opportunity to work remotely from your home
- A full-time role with a competitive salary package plus bonuses