We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Specialist, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Team Leader, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through inbound calls and email support and ensure their service- or product-related problems are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
Your day could see you:
• Govern the integrity of our Salesforce.com data to support territory assignments
• Manage the deduplication and upload of all contact and account list purchases
• Mass update and transfer of Accounts, Opportunities, Leads and Contacts in Salesforce.com
• Administrative tasks across various responsibilities for Americas marketing and sales and back-up EMEA and APJ peers
• Apply the Rules of Engagement and other policies defined by our Field Operations team
• Iterate on existing processes to improve efficiency and accuracy
• Support the sales team with ad hoc training and troubleshooting of core tools
• Assist SFDC system administrators in new functionality rollouts
• Manage Deal Registrations for AMER Channel Partners
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 1+ years experience in a Sales or Operations support role within a SaaS company
• A strong attention to detail with a good knowledge of Data Entry Related methodologies
• Self-Starter, ability to work autonomously and take initiative to complete tasks
• Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to identify inefficiencies in processes and recommend creative solutions
• Effective communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
• Experience with Salesforce.com or Marketo, MS Office, and Google Sheets/Docs
• Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline preferred
• Exemplifies confidence, collaboration, and brings good vibes to the culture
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: TLNEW(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.