At Emapta, saying We're a Family means we're also your second home at work, and our ratings prove it!
4.5 GLASSDOOR RATING
4.5 FACEBOOK RATING
93% CANDIDATE REFERRAL
Our goal is to build your local careers with global impact, so you can achieve your ambitions and full potential without the need to work abroad.
- Directly manages employees
- Deputise for Performance Manager in their absence
- Lead by example to improve customer service/experience
- Drive company values and culture change and strategy
- Communicate with Performance Manager and agents to solve outstanding issues
- Support and assist colleagues to achieve agreed objectives driving them to high performance
- Maintain compliance with company and CCC Policies/Processes.
- Understand and drive the CCC Strategy.
- Handle and resolve contact escalations from customers when required
- Deliver training to new and existing colleagues of all levels of new or existing products, procedures or processes.
- Deliver coaching, training and performance improvement plans to drive and maintain high performance.
- Drive and motivate employees through CCC reward and recognition program.
- Maintain staff uniform, headsets, equipment and lockers.
- Ensure effective delivery of any induction programme that is used in the CCC for new joiners.
- Be involved in initiating and conducting formal and informal disciplinary meetings to maintain integrity with the company policies and procedures
- Ensure a Team Leader is rostered on duty 24/7, covering shortfalls when required.
- Employee Engagement Survey survey process well managed and action plans built with Performance Manager and maintained.
- Full support of the CCC Contact Reduction strategy/project.
- Complete weekly, monthly and any ad hoc reporting for Performance Manager.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance updates for direct team.
- Complete effective performance reviews with direct reports with effective PDP's.
- Responsible for the effective management of the operation, especially at times when support functions are not in the office.
- Act as a Fire Marshal or other level of responsibility in times of disruption/emergency.
- Drive Contact Centre Service Levels through floor walking, real time monitoring and effective management.
- Drive high performance of quality using CCC quality guidelines.
- Carry out different internal interviews with direct and non-direct team members, following policy guidelines and maintaining integrity with all company rules
- Support with recruitment activities both for the CCC and other areas of company when required
- Maintain performance of advisor role and spend targeted amount of time each month doing this role.
- Ensure accurate, clear and efficient Incident Escalation process is followed.
- Can demonstrate a sufficient understanding of the compliance for people related policies and procedures (i.e. new starter/leaver, immigration checks).
- Has the ability to support other areas when required out of their span of control.
- Responsible for the overall people management of all colleagues who report to this role.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Team Leader in a call center environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A proven track record of managing staff and delivering results
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business environment, an advantage if from the parking industry
- Can do, results-orientated, energy, self-motivation, optimism
- Strong team-orientation - with individual accountability
- Honesty, integrity.
- Excellent team worker and relationship builder, with internal parties and with customers
- Ability to drive the customer experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Above average industry standard compensation package
- Midshift - Shifting Schedules
- Work Onsite
- Prime location inBaguio Cityand access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon regularization
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities