A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfills our customer’s needs. As a Team Lead, you’ll lead a team of Claims Officers to achieve superior results, continually review processes and implement improvements to ensure that best practice is achieved. To develop the potential of a team and each individual within that team to facilitate nib to be a leading edge performer in the Health Insurance Industry.
• Minimum of 2 years of team leader and/or management experience.
• Strong analytical skills
• Shows good coaching and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to shifting schedules
- Highly developed human relationship skill in areas of leadership, team building, negotiation, communication and conflict resolution
- Ability to monitor staff performance, develop and coach
- Ability to interpret statistics and apply business principles
- Broad knowledge of nib and Private Health Insurance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good internal and external customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Flexible and positive work approach and attitude
- Lateral thinker, able to focus outside the square in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to challenge the status quo and clearly voice solutions to issues
- Commitment to leading by example
- Formal leadership qualifications – Certificate IV level.
- Experience in writing procedures and reports.
- Proven experience in leadership role.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM
• Positive work approach and attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Creativity and problem-solving skills
• Effectively manages time and shows the ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to liaise and communicate with client, Team Leaders and Management team and confidently makes recommendations
• Ability to challenge the status quo and clearly voice solutions to issues
• Develop Team Members through coaching, the provision of constructive feedback, counselling and recognition.
• Facilitate quality evaluations of individuals.
• Act as a mentor to develop team members.
• Facilitate performance plans, performance reviews and development plans for team members.
• Identify staff training needs and ensure these are met, including the provision of training on new products and services
• Manage Team Member adherence to roster, company policies, procedures and KPI’s.
• Organise and facilitate team meetings to provide communication loops across and within nib.
• Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication to team members.
• Provide leadership support for escalation of issues for all team members.
• Motivate the team to achieve objectives set.
• Provide leadership support for escalation of issues for all team members
• Identify and provide recommended solutions to Business Unit issues.
• Understand and interpret nib’s strategy and its requirements and work across all teams to ensure positive solutions for employees and customers.
• Undertake project work as required and directed.
• Provide assistance to internal and partnered stakeholders regarding best interest for nib processes and products.
• Implement and comply with the nib WHS Management System.
• Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the safety of others at the place of work.
• Meet obligations required for the compliance category of this position.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.