We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center behalf of our global clients. As our employee, your role is vital in achieving and exceeding individual and team targets provided by the company whilst building and maintaining customer relationships and supporting the achievement of company objectives. Collaborating with team members to create a supportive and happy work environment, which fosters individual development and achievement.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
The mobility app is revolutionising the way home care is delivered in Australia. Our mission is to provide the ultimate in Choice and Control for people with a disability and the elderly, ensuring no one gets left behind.
Backed by a large Australian digital and human services team, we’ve invested over 2 years of development to refine the mobility app into a platform that makes people’s lives easier. We drew on our tech skills and experience to build the platform and engaged subject matter experts in the Disability and Aged Care sectors to build Australia’s first enterprise home care app.
As a mobility team member, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you help to drive the growth and strategy of the business. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, able to think on your feet and adapt in a high growth business
You are responsible for achieving and exceeding individual and team targets whilst building and maintaining customer relationships. As a Team Leader you will collaborate with team members to create a supportive and happy work environment, which fosters individual development and achievement.
Additionally, you will be tasked with complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment at mobility.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
This position is a ‘hands-on’ role where you lead by example and spend 70% of your time on calls shaping ‘Best Practise’. You will be responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, continuous improvement of agents by interpreting performance data on a regular basis and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementations of action plans.
• Organizes various team building activities
• Gauges agent’s understanding of the platform and home care industry
• Implements rewards and recognition programs
• Drives communication with mobility management team to ensure they are across; team performance, key customer feedback and any matters requiring escalation
• Hosts development planning and goal-setting discussions with agents – Campaign Scorecards and KPI’s
• Implements PIP for agents exhibiting performance challenges
• Performs teaching-sessions to improve agent technical skills
• Provides recommendations for agent promotion
• Handles escalated calls to ensure customer satisfaction and issue resolution
• Researches answers to difficult questions posted by agents
• Analyzes performance data and establishes action plans to improve performance
• Validates QA evaluations
• Validates Agent Scorecard data
• Conducts individual goal-setting sessions with agents
• Conducts weekly / bi-weekly performance reviews and agent development planning discussion
• In charge of providing accurate information from operations – attendance, FTE requirements, team output, etc
• Tracking and Acknowledgement funds, budget and incentives rolled out to the teams
• Ensures accuracy of submitted attendance record and schedules of the team
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Business Ethics / Modelling Company Core Values
• Building and Sustaining a Highly Motivated Team
• Planning, Organizing and Executing
• Problem Solving / Decision Making
• Effective Communication
• Adaptive and resilient
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
We are hiring for DevOps Administrator who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content