We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As Team Leader, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
The business is focused on delivering technology and expertise to deliver better care and build a more profitable practice. We show practices how to improve the patient experience and connect with patients in the way they want to connect.
As Team Leader, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
This position is primarily responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, monitor continuous improvement of agents by interpreting performance data on a regular basis and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementations of action plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organizes various team building activities
• Gauges agent’s understanding on program updates
• Implements rewards and recognition programs
• Ensures open lines of communication for 2-way information flow between leaders and agents
• Hosts development planning and goal-setting discussions with agents – Campaign Scorecards and KPI’s
• Implements PIP for agents exhibiting performance challenges
• Performs teaching-sessions to improve agent technical skills
• Provides recommendations for agent promotion
• Handles escalated calls to ensure customer satisfaction and issue resolution
• Researches answers to difficult questions posted by agents
• Analyzes performance data and establishes action plans to improve performance
• Validates QA evaluations
• Validates Agent Scorecard data
• Conducts individual goal-setting sessions with agents
• Reviews and analyzes trending information to develop action plans
• Conducts weekly / bi-weekly performance reviews and agent development planning discussion
• In charge of providing accurate information from operations – attendance, FTE requirements, team output, etc
• Tracking and Acknowledgement funds, budget and incentives rolled out to the teams
• Ensures accuracy of submitted attendance record and schedules of the team
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Have experience in the field of technology
• Professional experience as a Team Leader in a call center environment
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Be proficient and experienced in Windows workstation and server environments
• Strong Leadership skills
• Good Problem-solving/decision making skills
• Prior experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
• Prior consultant experience in assisting customers to utilize software effectively
• Knowledge of Mac OS workstation and server environments
• Command prompt and terminal command knowledge
• Have other related medical software and/or technology experience
• Business Ethics / Modelling Company Core Values
• Building and Sustaining a Highly Motivated Team
• Planning, Organizing and Executing
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content