We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Team Lead, your role is vital in keeping our customers and employees happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Digital Advertising Operations Team Lead, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Team Lead, your responsibility is to ensure that all personnel in their respective teams are working effectively toward client objectives/targets with a major focus on quality assurance and team performance. You will engage with staff as required in areas including but not limited to: performance, personnel management, escalations along with quality to ensure the delivery of a successful outcome within the program. Reports into the business Dedicated Operations Manager and regularly updates them on team progress, performance and issues. Works with Dedicated Operations Manager to ensure strategic and departmental objectives are adhered to.
• Evaluate performance procedures and quality metrics
• Advocate compliance to the program standards and procedures
• Be a point of reference for quality evaluations
• Regularly review and maintain the frontline quality evaluation guidelines and associated tools
• Report Quality Assurance evaluations
• Updates the Quality Assurance guidelines
• Ensure all staff are onboarded and offboarded successfully
• Facilitate performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members
• Manage team members’ adherence to roster, company policies, procedures, KPI’s and targets
• Drives HR policy adherence
• Organise and facilitate team meetings to provide effective communication to, from and within the team
• Ensure efficient and effective dissemination of information and communication to team members
• Ensure relevant information affecting staff delivery of services i.e. regulatory changes is actioned accordingly
• Vary communication techniques and methods to reach all audience learning preferences
• Building a strong relationship and working in collaboration with an onshore Australian client
• Contribute to the skills competency assessment process for tenured staff, and speed to competency for new employees
• Support the onboarding of new frontline employees by providing additional coaching and support
• Help improve the technical competency of our Commercial Inventory staff through quality evaluations which identify both strengths and development opportunities
• Clearly communicates the areas of opportunities of the Commercial Inventory staff during the coaching sessions
• Identifies opportunities to improve performance by using the data and analysing trends and its impact to performance
• Provide timely and accurate information to internal and external parties when requested and required
• Communicate with and assist Network CI management and personnel, Sales Management and personnel and other business employees when required or directed.
• Efficiently file all documents relating to the current inventory management policies for easy referral
• File and notate all instructions as per the agreed procedures
Qualifications & Experience
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Computer skills to an intermediate level
• Media experience in a similar role or advertising industry experience would be considered beneficial
• Accuracy – a high degree of accuracy in applying key numbers to booked spots within the NTS system
• Computer skills – able to learn new software/information systems readily using existing base skill set
• Lateral thinking skills – ability to think creatively when solving business problems
• Communication skills – ability to listen and communicate effectively to enhance working relationships both internally and externally
• Team work – able to work effectively with a team or those outside formal lines of authority to accomplish organisation goals
• Customer focus – able to demonstrate empathy and professionalism in all interactions with internal and external clients’ needs
• Ability to understand and work within the Seven Network’s framework of resources
• Relationship building – capable of demonstrating courteous and respectful behaviour in a co-operative fashion to reach team goals
• Time management, planning and organising – able to work in a prompt and efficient manner to accomplish objectives
• Ability to work without supervision to strict standards and deadlines
• Self motivated with the ability to set own priorities
A BIT ABOUT YOU
Effective time management to meet requests from internal stakeholders within tight time frames
Client service focused with clear and concise communication skills
Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
Strong attention to detail
Good working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
2 years experience in digital, marketing, ad operations, media sales, or project management
Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, Communications or Finance.
Experience in digital advertising operations
Experience with testing sizmek, DBM, Innovid, and Bonzai tags
Experience with Google Ad Manager (DFP)
Understanding of ad serving, analytics and optimisation technologies, as well as the digital media industry.
Working experience with Video advertising and related metrics/reporting
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer / client satisfaction
• Excellent feedback from customers / clients
• Achievement of KPIs
• Above average employee satisfaction results
• High performing team and team members
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Mathematics or equivalent. Required skill(s): Olap cubes, SSRS, SSIS
Must have at least 1 year experience in data mining, analysis and modelling Should have at least 1 year experience in BPO Industry Must be adept with R Programming, Minitab or any statistical software Able to clearly and fluently translate tech
With atleast six (6) months experience as QA Representative (preferrence) With atleast two (2) years contract center/BPO experience (required) Excellent documentation and reporting skills: preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and P
Work from home virtual assistant - flexible working hours Support a Business Founder with a variety of tasks - you'll be one of the 1st hires We LOVE candidates who are proactive/take initiative Steep learning curve, bring ideas, make a difference!
This professional is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department. The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content