• Fundamental knowledge in Talend DI server architecture
• Configuration of the Talend Administration Center (TAC)
• Create projects and users
• Manage SVN repositories, branches
• Strong understanding on the build deployment and production runs for both batch and real-time jobs
• Configure and use Activity Monitoring Console (AMC)
• Configure and use Talend Log Server
• Use Git with Talend projects
• Hands on Experience in Talend Administration
• Installing and configuring the TAC database
• Configuring TAC and Job Servers
• Talend Studio for Development
o Development of complex Talend jobs with the use of the multiple Talend components (not just creating SP’s on the target DB and using Talend as an orchestration tool)
o Component optimization experience is a plus
• Branching and Version Control for Projects
• Hands on experience in migrating complex ETL jobs across environments (DEV,QA,PRD)
• Hands on experience in Deploying Jobs using Nexus artifact repository is a plus
• Hands on experience in Using GIT with Talend projects.
• Hands on experience in Configuring GIT in TAC
• Hands on experience with integrating the Talend platform with external storage, compute and database systems such as AWS S3/ADLS/BLOB, EMR, Redshift/SQL DW
• Talend integration with Cloudera is a plus
• Development of REST API jobs and EBS experience is plus
• Experience in Talend Data Catalog and Talend DQ is a plus but not required
• Effective communication (both written and spoken) to provide guidelines, status and Issue resolutions.
• Proactivity to improve processes and eliminate barriers.
• Customer service oriented.
We are a fast-growing IT services provider specializing in delivering scalable Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions faster, better, and smarter. Lingaro was incorporated in 2005, and our main headquarter is located in Warsaw, Poland. We rapidly transform large volume of data into useful fact-based information which enable our customers, which include companies from the Fortune Global 500 list as well as Polish market leaders, to succeed in the marketplace.
We also deliver projects funded by European Regional Development Fund.
We continue to challenge the norms and push technology to the limits.
We delight our customers, delivering the newest tools (including Big Data solutions on Hadoop), thanks to our talented IT specialists from Poland, the Philippines, India, Ukraine and Spain. Our work atmosphere inspires our employees to recommend us to their network as a place to work for. It is great people that constitute Lingaro.
We harness the power of different state-of-the-art technologies.
Our strong technical expertise spans two diverse continents as our specialists eagerly share the passion and knowledge of newest tools and solutions in our offices in Warsaw, Wrocław and the Philippines.
In the Philippines, we are located at 27th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas cor. Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Big Data, Devops, Microsoft, Azure, Magento, Etl, Application Support
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.