- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Be responsible for the overall commercial development of the firm
Our client is fintech company that helps start-ups and SME's accept foreign-currency payments. The company has raised US$ 60 million in its most recent funding round which was lead by a well known global investorThe Job
The Strategic Partnerships Manager will be involved in all stages of establishing successful partnerships. This will range from identifying the right partners, proposing attractive and innovative partnership concepts, negotiating mutually beneficial commercial terms, and executing with a strong focus on measuring ROI.The Profile
- You have solid experience in a Business development or partnerships role ideally with some exposure to the financial services industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong executive presence to be able to successfully influence senior stakeholders
- You are highly goal-driven and are a good problem solver.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.