Quess, India’s leading business services provider was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company serves over 1300+ customers across 8 countries. Its presence pans across 4 segments namely, Global Technology Solutions, People & Services, Integrated Facilities Management and Industrial.
Quess is committed to providing a world-class customer experience while continuously working towards creating better lives. With revenues of about Rs. 34,424 million [For year ended 31st March 2016], Quess Corp is a step-down subsidiary of USD 42+ billion (as of 30th Sept 2015), multinational, Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook India Limited.
Offering services across 4 verticals
• Global Technology Solutions
• People Services & Logistics
• Integrated Facilities Management
• Industrial Asset Management
• 7 ISO certified lines of businesses
• Pan India Presence of 47 offices across 26 cities
• Operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Srilanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore
• Powered by more than 1,27,000 employees servicing 1300+ clients
• 9 successful acquisitions in the last 8 years
• MFX (www.mfxservices.com)
• Brainhunter (www.brainhunter.ca)
• Co-Achieve India (www.coachieveindia.com)
• Aravon (www.aravon.com) Divisions
• Magna (www.magna.in)
• Hofincons (www.hofincons.com)
• IKYA Human Capital Solutions (www.ikyaglobal.com)
• IKYA Search Partners (ikyasearchpartners.com)
• Dependo Logistics (www.dependo.com)
• Inedge Retail (www.inedgeretail.com)
• Avon Facility Management Services (www.avonfms.com)
• Excelus Learning Solutions (www.exceluslearning.com)
• Maxeed Managed Services (www.maxeed.com)
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT & ITES
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
An American-Irish multinational professional services company is currently on the lookout for IT Professionals with focus on Robotics Process Automation (RPA). This post will be working on an insurance project.
Responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues related to the resolution of business problems and opportunities. Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications.