• Retains and profitably grows firm volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned small to large-customer relationships.
• Penetrates assigned accounts by:
1. Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers and/or
2. Finding additional buyers within the existing customer location and/or
3. Selling additional customer locations.
• Sells the firm’s complete offering of products and services.
• Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
• Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
• Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
• Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Establishes customer account plans that meet company standards in all assigned accounts.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the VP for Sales and Marketing
• Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific customers.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content